Pre-orders for Figurama Collectors’ Blame! Killy Elite Solo Statue open on March 27th at 11:00pm JST. Interested collectors are encouraged to join the wish list to receive a notification when pre-orders open, as sellout is expected within hours.
Figurama Collectors proudly presents Killy Elite Solo, the world’s first polystone statue based on Blame!and the first piece in the Elite Solo line. Two interchangeable portraits showcase Killy’s unique appearances from both the anime film and the original manga. Killy’s clothing is a cybernetic patchwork of intensely replicated details—dangling wires, mechanical parts, and futuristic textiles all held together by molecular tape from the countless times his body has been blown apart in battle.
Blasting a 70 km deep hole through the Mega-structure with a single shot of his Gravitational Beam Emitter (GBE), Killy strides through the melted opening, still burning with steam and glowing LED effects. Interchangeable left and right arms bring Killy’s entire arsenal to life, allowing him to pose while firing or recoiling from his GBE blast or whipping out his Superstructure Blade to slice through the next wave of hostile robots.
The base pays homage to the award-winning work of architect-turned-artist, Tsutomu Nihei. Remnants of Safeguard Exterminators litter a network of steel structures, cords,and LED lighting that make up the City’s endless layers.
Killy Elite Solo Statue is limited to 725 pieces worldwide. Each 1/6-scale statue includes a special bust stand for displaying Killy’s alternative portrait, as well as an exclusive art print and digitally signed Certificate of Authenticity by Figurama Collectors CEO Mr. Shanab and original mangaka Tsutomu Nihei.
• Edition Size: 725
• Series: Elite Solo
• Release Date: Q1 2022
• Size: 1/6 scale (H43 x W39 x D32 CM / H17 x W15.5 x D13 IN)
• Certificate of Authenticity: Signed by Figurama Collectors CEO Mr. Shanab and digitally signed by author/mangaka Tsutomu Nihei
– Two portraits for Killy,
– One bust stand for alternative portrait,
– Two swappable right arms,
– Two swappable left arms,
– Art print
Materials: Polystone, PVC, LED
• Creative Director: Mr. Shanab / Figurama Collectors Development Team
• Concept Artist: Jarold Sng
• 3D Artist / Sculptor: Franco Carlesimo
• Coloring Artist: Three Eyes Studio
• Retail Price: $645
• Non-Refundable Deposit: 20% ($129)
• Payment Plan: 10-month payment plan (as low as $52 per month)
• DISCOUNT: Paying by PayFort or Axes Payment with a secure card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, JCB) will take $45 off shipping costs
• SHIPPING: Warehouses in Asia, the USA, and Europe ensure the lowest shipping rates possible