You’ve been hit by – you’ve been struck by, a Smooth Criminal!
Since its surprise debut at WonderFestival Shanghai last year, fans of the King of Pop have been waiting for this statue to become available. He’s finally revealed in full, and we can finally answer the question…Annie is OK! This statue looks fantastic, and now is your chance…click the image above to help support Bmutha Reviews, and don’t stop until you get enough!
PureArts presents Michael Jackson in his iconic lean from the famous Smooth Criminal short film that premiered on MTV on October 13th, 1988. Smooth Criminal was also a part of the full-length movie Moonwalker, released on October 29th of the same year. This hyper-realistic 1/3 scale premium statue with custom-tailored clothing and incredible details will be the centerpiece of any collection.
• Standard Edition includes Michael Jackson, the club floor base, and a microphone.
• Deluxe Edition includes Michael Jackson, the microphone, the club floor base with its extension, and a 1/3 Scale Replica of the jukebox from the short film.
• Real tailored clothes, synthetic hair, and eyelashes for a hyper-realistic look and feel.
• Jukebox with a sound-responsive LED light system and a hidden storage area for a Bluetooth speaker.
• Steel re-enforced body pin to prevent flexing over time.
• All PureArts.com orders also include an exclusive 1/3 scale replica of the original vinyl single.
Clothing includes a hat, shirt, jacket, pants, suspenders, necktie, and 2 spats (shoe covers), all tailored with real fabric. This statue also comes with polystone shoes, 1930s money, a microphone, a base with a metallic logo, and diamond-like cufflinks.
Licensed by: Triumph International, Inc.
Material: Polyresin and fabrics
Regular Price: Standard = $899.00 | Deluxe = $1399.00
Edition Limit: TBA April 21st 2021
Estimated Delivery: Q4 2021