A Facebook account is required to vote in any Bmutha.com poll. When you use the “Login with Facebook” button on our various voting polls, your IP Address and email address are collected. This information is collected to ensure that the voting is fair, that each vote is made by a real life human being, and that each human has only voted ONCE. Your personal information WILL NOT intentionally be shared with any other third party. Your individual votes WILL NOT be made public.
Cookies may be placed on your computer to identify your browser, and prevent voters from voting more than once.
“Cookies” are text files that are placed in your device’s browser, and that can be used to help recognize your browser across different web pages, websites, and browsing sessions. Cookies are stored on your device or in “local storage.” Your browser can likely be configured to prevent cookies, if desired.
Personal Data Removal:
If at any time you wish to have your data removed following voting in a Bmutha.com poll, please email email@example.com, indicating the email address you want removed and the poll you voted on, and your data will be removed. Please allow 48 hours for data removal to be completed.
Bmutha.com Voting Poll Terms and Conditions:
When you vote in one of our polls, you agree to the following:
(1) That you are at least 13 years of age,
Bmutha.com Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
When you enter into any giveaway contest on our site, you agree to the following:
(1) That you are at least 18 years of age.
(2) A Facebook account will be required to enter.
(3) Only one (1) completed entry form will be accepted per person. The entry form may allow multiple entry methods per person (such as subscribing to our YouTube channel or visiting our Facebook page).
(4) No purchase is necessary to enter a giveaway. Making a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
(5) Giveaways are subject to all applicable federal, state/provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
(6) There will be no returns, refunds, or exchanges for any reason other than in the event the package is physically lost during transit and shipping costs were paid by the winner.
(7) Unless the individual contest states otherwise, the winner must agree to pay the shipping cost to their destination. Cost of shipping will include insurance for retail value of the item.
(8) Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the winner. Costs of duties and taxes cannot be refunded by Bmutha.com for any reason.
(9) The item can only be shipped to the address associated with your shipping payment method.
(10) Winner will be selected by a random draw conducted by Bmutha.com.
(11) Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within approximately 5 days after the random drawing by the Bmutha.com. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email within 1 week of notification. Bmutha.com is responsible for shipping out the prizes that are in hand to the winner once they have acknowledged the acceptance through email. Some prizes may ship from the prize provider, in which case Bmutha.com has no control over the timeline in which it ships.
(12) A winner may choose to decline the prize. In such instance, a second random draw will be performed and the new winner notified as stated above.
(13) Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
(14) The winner’s name will be published on Bmutha.com and across our social media platforms at the end of the contest.
(15) Use of gift cards or reward points as prizes is subject to all of the terms and conditions on the vendor’s own website.
Limitation of Liability
Bmutha.com assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of giveaways or voting polls; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the giveaways/voting polls or download of any materials in the giveaway/voting poll.
If, for any reason, the giveaway/voting poll is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this giveaway/voting poll, Bmutha.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway/voting poll in whole or in part. In such event, Bmutha.com shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Bmutha.com reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Bmutha.com.